Sunday, February 13, 2011

Infotainment


So you know the way I MAKES THE EXHIBITIONS AND ALL? Well people have been asking me THE QUESTIONS... and I'm going into the gallery tomorrow to use my G U N S to get the art upon the wallball...

SO HERE'S SOME INFO FOR YOUR INFO TO HELP AND BE HELPFUL AND ALL THAT STUFF! (I'm nice like that)

All the art will be up and Loveleeee by Wednesday the 16th of February, and you may peruse AT WILL. Gurryloo will be doing an art therapy funshop on Wed 5 - 7. The main event will be on Saturday the 19th when there'll be performance art, readings from the journal, and compulsory BOOBIE BUNS. I'm reel nerveballs, but happy and cited and would love you to see all the amazing talent that'll be happening over the week. Especially from me. I'm so talented. Good. To. Be. Me. Onry Messing. I'M A MESS. Still in bed. Should be painting. I DID MAKE A ROAST THOUGH. Slump.

No comments:

Post a Comment