Sunday, July 18, 2010

delicate... delicacies. sensitivity. and humans i cherish


AhhhhhnyOk I'll BE HONEST. I may have imbibed a smidgeen. I maaay have danced like a spa. I may have danced like a spa with the worlds SMILEYest man. His name is Alan and I love him forever. These are all not unusual though, the spa holeyness, the imbibery, the falling in love, as you well know, if you well know me, which i'm sure you well do, as i can't well even imagine anyone who doesn't know me having any remote desire to read my drivel. Oooh tangent. Anywho, What is moderately unusual is my crazed rages, my stomping around in my shoes (filled with holes), my impatience and my oversensitivity.

Mother Macken is unwell you see. She suffered from a very serious case of bowel cancer and commenced the six month poopy trip of chemotherapy on Wednesday. She's wonderful. I. However. Am a Mess. Oh I'm disgustingly going with that whole confessional Blogosphere monstrosity I hear people (myself) shake their head at. Yes I'm shaking my head at myself. I'll have the F.E.A.R. about posting this, wont I? Why do I keep asking you questions blogroll? WHO KNOWS. I'm probably mostly pensive and confessional due to the blood alcohol content being at an unfortunate level STILL. I SHOULD PROBABLY JUST STRETCH BACK INTO ABSURDITY WHERE I'M MOST COMFORTABLE, that, and CAPS Lock, caps is my primary source of comedy.... That, my friends, is the secret to comedy... to make funny make BIG. Arint you lolling all over me? oh lols hols. Where did it all go wrong with my comedic career?

Anyway. Apologies, mostly to young Lorna Mc Weenerschnitzel above. She bore the brunt of it. I'm taking offense to everything. OFFENDED. I've strictly instructed her not to read this though, as she'll be grammatically horrified with me. I suspect she's already aware of my dubious relationship with the caps lock. She bought my Mammy flowers once did Lorna Mc Weeney. That was nice of her.

Now everybody hug me, tell me it's all going to be OK, and lettuce never speak of this post again.



PHOTO BY Rory (with the Story) Nugent. From last night with Alan Mc Smiley. Thanks Rory, you made me not look like a mess which was nice of you. You're a nice man you are. With lovely shoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment