Friday, July 16, 2010

MY FAVES being Fuzzy.






Experimenting WITH THE WONDROUS WORLD OF BLOGLINGTON, I decided to Google me most faves and add drunk to their name in the image search. As you do. I could say it's in reference to THE UNSTAGED PORTRAIT, in relation to my art. And I'm sure, subconciously it is. But MOSTLY. I'm doing it FOR THE FUNSIES. Which is why I do most things. Except when I watch reeling in the years, that is for my forays into masochism.

intriguingly when i started to go for the slightly hipper portion of my faves, the drunken photography became more evasive? do cool people not get wibbly on whiskey? THAT IS MY QUESTION. and so the hip people are absent. I won't mention them. I'm quite comfortable and confident with my exceptional lack of THE COOL, so it's juuuuust fuhhhine. Thanks for mentioning you think i'm super cool though babes. nice of you! have you been drinking?

See I'm already being significant in the BLOGOSPHERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment