Tuesday, July 20, 2010

MACKEY MONSTER

BEHOLD the Magnificent MIMI ROUGE.



I am most honoured to call her my STAGE MOM/MONKAT/one of my most FAVES in the world. And she has really humbled me by organising a magnificent birthday party for me to coincide with the next PARTIE MONSTER. This Saturday the 24th of July in The Sugar Club, which happens, luckily (I'm a very lucky girly) to be my birthday... In her words, she is taking inspiration from me... START EATING PIES QUICK. No no, what this means is that other than a stomping club night there will also be a mini cabaret including;
HEIDI KONNT, OSCILLATE WILDLY, ALTER EGO, LISA DONEGAL
AND MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED.
Expect subversive, raunchy, shocking and titillating performances from some of my ABSOLUTE FAVES. weeeeeeeee!

Then on to the Dancey bit;


A LIST OF DELICIOUS DJ'S PLAYING A COCKTAIL OF MUSIQUE! MIMI ROUGE/PETER FINGLETON/IAN FINNERTY/RICHARD J CONWAY/FANCI SCHMANCY/PUTRID DUNNE


A few people have asked me about dress code;

If it is an evening taking inspiration from Mackey (now i know that sounds narcissistic but IT ACTUALLY WASN'T ME who came up with the theme!! GOD THIS BLOGGING KEEPS GETTING MORE EMBARRASSING) but for me that means kinda retro glam sexy absurd, plenty of cleavage PLENTY of eyeliner and LOTS OF SMILES... but as long as you're happy and feel gorgeous that's good enough for me!!!!!!!! And if you're there that's the very best bit. x

Here's a foo outfits i've sported at partie monsters of old...; mostly boobs and facepaint if we're honest...

check out www.cantleavenow.com and
www.sharpshock.com for real inspiration and INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY from two of my most beautiful friends Peter Fingleton and Fionn Kidney. who are responsible for the majority of the photies i post on this here ramblestation.... and they're fucking RIDES too.





No comments:

Post a Comment