Monday, July 26, 2010

MORAN MACKEY BIRTHDAY FESTIVAL 2010

GUSHING BIRTHDAY LOVE



I am most honoured to share a birthday with this young man. A fine pair of arms he has, young Padraig Moran, quite the penchant for midweek pints and midnight charlies, and oh, yes, the best writer I know. (Don't tell him I said that though, his big head may spread to my boobs. I'm keeping it high brow don't chew know...) Here are some ridiculous posters I made for him as a thank you for him filling me to the BRIM with meat, and I don't mean in a sexy way, I mean in a BBQ way - YOU DISGUST ME. Do have a goo at his blog by clicking on his name up there. It's mah fave.


Still moderately inebriated and having experienced the worst hangover in my existence, (I SHAKE AND I SHAKE BUT IT WON'T COME OFFFFFFFFF). I can safely say that my birthday was THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY, including midnight crowd surfing, two morning Mc Weeney fries(or is it frys? oh lots of sausies and puddin's anyways, nom nom), missed flower deliveries, wearing life jackets (swooning at Lorna Mc Weeney's HUFF in a lifejacket), canal cruising in aforementioned lifejackets, bar bee que ing with copious champagne, a disconappy costume change, THE WORLDS MOST WONDERFUL CABARET SHOW, and dance dance dancing till I pass pass passed out.

A huge great thanky warmy snuzzley spooney hug first and foremost to the wonderful Mimi Rouge, then of course, Peter Dunne, Fanci Shmancy, Ian Finnerty(THAT CAKE OHHH THE CAKE!), Richard Conway, Lisa Connell, Ciarán Rua, Stephen Quinn, Neil Watkins, Paddy Fagan, the Frenchies for my Spicey Flower, Lorcan Devaney for that tremendous cáca milis, Gerry Leeleeeleeee for coming all the way over and creating such a lifelike image of me in his fancy dress gown, Lorna Mc Weeney for treating me like a Mc Queenie, and of course Not Forgetting Padraig Moran, whom I FORGOT to sing Happy Birthday to as I was far too busy singing it TO MYSELF in a breathy Marilyn accent(Hi FEAR! taaaanks for reminding me!) Obviously it was amazing to have so many of my lovely friends there too, and I weeally approssiotod it SO I DID. thankthankthanks. kay i'll shurrup now. x

Full photos here;

aaaaaaaaaaand HERE;

and here's a few of my most faves if you're too lazy to click the linkies!










No comments:

Post a Comment